Luminance HDR – A HDR Image Creation and Manipulation Tool for Linux
Luminance HDR, (formerly known as Qtpfsgui) is a graphic software application used to create and edit HDR (High Dynamic Range) images.
It is available to be used under the terms set through the GPL and while it works excellently with HDR images, It additionally works properly with Low Dynamic Range (LDR) files and file formats.
It obtained its contemporary update at some point of the near of April to version 2.5.0 which introduced it a handful of recent features which include a new optionally available dark mode, a fast HDR export choice, and modern pair of tone mapping operators.
In case you’re in need of a high-performance HDR image creation and manipulation tool then add Luminance HDR for your list of options.
Features in Luminous HDR
- Cross-platform: available for Linux, Windows and Mac OS X (Intel only).
- Create and edit HDR (High Dynamic Range) images.
- Clean minimal User interface.
- Speedy HDR export: Tools -> Preferences -> Fast export.
- HDR Creation Wizard with multiple EV value ranges.
- Works with LDR images in common formats including JPEG, PNG, e.t.c.
- Supports various High Dynamic Range (HDR) file formats including OpenEXR (.exr), Radiance RGBE (.HDR), Tiff (.tiff), and RAW images.
- Tone mapping operators: ferradans and mai.
- Optional dark mode: Tools -> Preferences -> Interface.
- Automatic adjustment of LDRs levels (optional).
$ sudo add-apt-repository ppa:dhor/myway $ sudo apt update && sudo apt install luminance-hdr
That’s all! you can now head over in your app launcher and get manipulating!
Were given any image creation and/or manipulation apps for Linux? Add your suggestions in the remarks box beneath.